(All materials are acid free archival quality)
Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper (Matte or Glossy)
Award-winning Kodak Professional Endura Papers set the gold standard for print quality. Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper is designed to raise the limits for portrait/social professional paper even further — with more vibrant colors.
Now, due to Kodak’s innovative cyan dispersion and emulsion technology, you can benefit from an even larger color gamut, all the while maintaining clean whites, rich blacks, and realistic skin tones.
Award-winning Kodak Professional Premier Metallic Paper
Endura Premier Metallic Paper has the distinctive, attention-getting, glossy finish and metallic appearance that will draw all eyes to your photograph. Endura Premier Metallic Paper helps create striking, some say “glamorous,” prints with exceptional visual interest and depth.
Pictures that work best when enlarged on Metallic paper:
Include ones with bright colors: (such as flowers or brightly colored lights)
- Distinctive, eye-catching, metallic look
- Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors
- Natural-looking skin tones
Gatorfoam is a lightweight, rigid display board with a polystyrene core and white surface. The core is very dense and firm and the surface is a wood fiber veneer laminate impregnated with resin for water resistance. Our prints are ready to drop into pre-made frames or displayed on walls.
Lab Processing Equipment
- All frames include glass
- The size of the photograph increases by the following amount to account for the frame:
- Frames are approximately 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 inches thick
- Additionally, the overall size will be increased with any matte added
- Single Matte size is 5” (2.5″ per side)
8 x 12 Photo, Single Matte & Frame: Frame 2.5” + Matte 2.5” per side = 18 H x 22 W